What is happening in the world today is unprecedented and making the most of your online presence is now more important than ever. We want to reassure you that Three AM Web + IT are well and truly open for business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The measures we have currently implemented include:
- Our Prospect office is now closed until further notice
- All of our staff are now working from home, effective immediately
- Our phone system is still active and will be answered by either Simon or Scott. We can transfer calls to our team if need be.
- Cancelled all face-to-face client and team meetings
Recently we have been very busy helping our clients with setting up Remote Access for Employees, updating websites with changed contact hours and important notices, and also assisting clients with bigger changes such as transitioning traditional offline services to be offered online. If we can help you, please get in touch.
In the coming weeks, we are anticipating a full lock-down, so we are preparing for this accordingly. If this occurs, our ability to provide on-site IT Support may be limited, however if setup now, we will be in a better position to implement full remote management services. Speak to Scott if this is of interest to discuss your options for Remote Office setup.
The sentiment in the community right now is simple – buy local. For almost fifteen years we have supported local jobs, the local economy, and the local community, and you can help us by:
- Recommending our services to your friends, family or colleagues
- Taking just a couple of minutes of your time to give us your review on:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The coming weeks and months will no doubt be challenging but we remain committed to delivering the best service possible to our clients.
Thank you for your continued support, we truly appreciate it.
Simon and Scott Gill